Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to Paris Holiday 1

Hey guys,

I just want to send out a warm welcome to all of you and let you know that I will be offering up suggestions, tips, recommendations, and really anything else related the fabulous city of light, in order to help ensure that you get the most out of your Paris holiday.

As Paris is a rather large city and obviously there is so much to see and do, I wanted to start off by introducing you a little bit to the city and its surrounding neighborhoods. As Paris is comprised of twenty distinct districts, what better way to begin than with the first. I found a really great article, which discusses the 1st arrondissement of the Louvre les Halles. So definitely check it out to introduce yourself a little bit to this amazing city and don´t worry, I´ll be back soon to offering up much more about this historic capital city.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have stumbled upon your blog via Linkedin. I absolutely love Paris! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete